Building a website for your business is a little like building a house.
- Get your perfect domain name so people can find you.
- When you build a house you start with the size of the land. This would be like choosing a hosting plan. Maybe you don’t need much more than the bare minimum now but you should also think of this as a 2-3 year plan.
- Then you need an email address that is as professional as you are. Now, you could create an email with a free email provider but the perception of legitimacy to your prospective customer won’t be as high.
- As you build your home, you need security. With a website, you protect the customer with what is called an SSL and you protect the website, itself, with its own security and backups.
Below, we have put together our suggestions for the best tools to start you off on the right foot.
A great way to get started.
- 1 website
- 30 GB storage
- Ideal for up to 25,000 visits per month
- Website backup protection with 1-click restore
- Automatic daily malware scans
Perfect for email using your personal domain.
Only available in English.
- Add a personal touch — use your domain for your email address.
- 1 email address
- 1 GB storage
- Full-featured web interface for desktop and mobile
- Free integrated Calendar and Online Storage
Standard SSL (1-Site)
Protect 1 site.
- Domain validation
- SHA-2 & 2048-bit encryption.
- Boost SEO rankings
- Fast issuance in 5min
- Display HTTPS & padlock
- Security trust seal
- Support unlimited servers
- Free unlimited reissues
- $100,000 USD warranty
Website Security Express
Fix my hacked site now.
Expedited malware removal + ongoing protection.
- Protect one site
- 30-minute response time
- Unlimited malware removal
- Blacklist monitoring & removal*
- WAF malware prevention**
- CDN performance accelerator***
*Google will blacklist sites that could be considered dangerous to visitors, which makes it nearly impossible for people to find you. We identify and resolve any blacklisting issues, so there’s no interruption to your business.
**As opposed to simply scanning for malware that may have already infected your site, our Web Application Firewall (WAF) provides around-the-clock, proactive protection to block malware from ever reaching your website.
***Our Content Delivery Network (CDN) stores your content on multiple servers around the world, which means visitors connect to servers that are physically closer to them. This speeds up your website’s performance by at least 50%.